Cadiz-Trigg County is located in Western Kentucky, bordered to the South by the state of Tennessee and to the West by Lake Barkley.
Cadiz-Trigg County is the eastern gateway to Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake which surround a 170,000 acre peninsula known as the Land Between the Lakes. Cadiz-Trigg County is within a day’s drive of 70% of US Markets.
To provide courteous, accurate and efficient services for the benefit of Cadiz-Trigg County and it’s citizens. To achieve its mission the Cadiz-Trigg County Planning Commission Office will:
- Develop positive, constructive and professional relationships with all parties
- Inform and educate the public of rules and regulations in a clear, concise, accurate and timely manner to promote voluntary compliance with the laws.
- Educate, train, develop and retain the qualified office personnel necessary to achieve our goals and objectives.
- Treat fellow employees with respect and dignity in order to foster a positive and friendly working environment.
- Bob Brame, Chairman
- Mike Heffington, Vice-Chairman
- Larry Kemp
- Kenneth Oakley
- Ken Culwell
- Gary Blakeley
- Chappell Wilson
- Craig Stallons
- Josh Adams
- Ken Stallons
Officer Contact Information:
Bob Brame, Chairman
Mike Heffington, Vice Chairman